to Complete Gerald's Page
2. Need excellent picture of Gerald's spouse: 20-30 y.o., studio portrait type, or whatever is appropriate. Decide type of presentation of former spouse.
3. Need picture of Gerald and spouse together (wedding photo or one very close to time of wedding)
4. Need gradeschool pictures of all Gerald's children (preteen pictures will suffice, but would prefer that relative ages are close).
5. Need studio portrait shots of Gerald's children, 20-30 y.o., to complete links from Gerald's page to their respective pages.
6. Need compact bio on Gerald. This is to be a thumbnail sketch of Gerald's life, referring to the major events of his life. A more detailed bio can be added at some point or accessed by link, but the compact bio is to introduce him on his main page. (Refer to Clara's Page for example)
7. Need compact bio on Gerald's spouse. Same basic thing as above. Need a discussion of her personality, her work, achievements, likes, dislikes, special interests, lifelong endeavors, etc.
8. Need compact bio's on each of Gerald's children. These won't necessarily help finish Gerald's page, but will be needed to complete the wing.
9. Beyond these basic items, links to many other informative or entertaining items, pages, or websites can be laid out on these pages, but it is important to complete this basic structure as quickly as possible, to provide a foundation.
Page 1 of 1